The coat of arms of Birmingham is the heraldic emblem of the English city of Birmingham. It was first used in 1838 and has been changed several times since, as the former town grew and developed into a city.
This window is in the City Museum and Art Gallery
The New Fuji Fine
Non Religious Lead-light or Stained Glass Windows. – Windows and Doors Only