Kenuna Tower sits on a high ridge on the outskirts of the village of Nadur, Gozo. This tower was built in 1848, not as a fort, but as a telegraph link between Malta and Gozo. Recently, Kenuna tower was restored and this time serving as a microwave communications link between the two islands. This location also provides one of the most magnificent views of the Maltese Islands.
Image is best viewed large.