business days (Express)
business days (Standard)
- Each print is individually stretched and constructed for your order
- Epson pigment inks using Giclée inkjets to ensure a long life
- UV protection provided by a clear lacquer
- Cotton/poly blend Canson canvas for brighter whites and even stretching
Thursday, 14th of July, we had a Dutch RB Photo-shoot in the Dutch Open Air Museum in Arnhem.
We are: Liesbeth, Patjila, Sharkyvin, John44 and myself.
We had a wonderful day, in spite of the rain!
Thanks folks! I enjoyed it very much!
On this image a detail of a door of a ‘farmhouse with draw-well’ from Krawinkel in the province Limburg.
Arnhem, Holland – 14 July 2011
Camera: Canon Powershot SX1 IS
- 1190 views – 30 July 2013
~ 1st place in the
~ tied 1st place in the
~ tied 2nd place in the
~ 3rd place in the
~ tied 3rd place in the
~ 7th place in the
The courtyard of that farmhouse (click image to view):