Nikon D80, Nikkor AF-S DX
ED 18-200mm VR lens at f3.5, 1/15sec, ISO 320, 18mm, 08.25.2013.
Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception – Albany, NY, USA
The stained glass were placed between 1888 and 1902 in the nave, clerestories and sanctuary, These windows are compositions of John Hardmann & Sons Stained Glass Studio of Birmingham England. Hardmann Studio designed and produced stained glass compositions for Augustus Wembly Pugin; father of the neo – Gothic movement.
The fourteen monumental Stations of the Cross were acquired by Albany’s fourth bishop, Thomas Martin Aloyisous Burke and installed in 1900.
Executed in the Beaux Arts style, the stations won the Gold Medal of the Paris Exposition of 1888.