Currently unavailable for purchase
The Church of Nossa Senhora da Conceicao was originally built in the 15th century. It was rebuilt in 1755 following an earthquake.This photograph was taken through the rigging of a clipper moored at the jetty of Tivoli Marina Hotel, Praia Da Rocha.
clipper, rigging, portimao, ferragudo, church, portugal, algarve, praia da rocha, ship
Thanks very much for the feature Kalaryder. The feature is really appreciated.Cheers Wiggy