Camera: Canon EOS 5D Mk II
Lens: Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM
Exposure: 5 exposures (-2,-1,0,2 EV)
Focal Length: 24mm
ISO Speed: 100
Accessories: Manfrotto 190XB Tripod, Manfrotto 322RC2 Heavy Duty Grip Ball Head, Canon RC1 Wireless Remote
Date and Time: 29 November 2010 12.2`pm
Imported into Lightroom
Exported to Photomatix
Tonemap generated HDR using detail enhancer option
Imported 5 tonemapped images into PTU Gui Pro and created panorama
Imported panorama into Lightroom
Exported tonemapped image to CS5
Curves layer for contrast adjustment
Noise reduction layer
Unsharp mask filter
Re-imported back into Lightroom
Added keyword metadata
Exported as JPEG
The first church on this site was built in 1839, one of the first churches in the Port Phillip District (now the state of Victoria). The original church was demolished in 1866 to make way for the larger church now on the site. The church was designed by Joseph Reed, who also designed the Melbourne Town Hall and the Royal Exhibition Building. The church is classified by the National Trust of Australia.
The building is in the Lombardic architectural style, with multi-coloured exterior brickwork, open cloisters on the side of the building and Romanesque arches.
The interior of the church was designed in accordance with the principles of the Congregationalist Church, as a place where all members of the congregation could both hear and see the preacher. It features a sloping floor with tiered seating and a gallery to increase the capacity of the church. The church underwent major renovations in the 1970s. It is now undergoing further renovations to its exterior structure.