Cameron Memorial Uniting Church • Glen Innes • New South Wales

William Bullimore

Brisbane, Australia

  • Available
    Products
    9
  • Artist
    Notes
  • Comments 42

Artist's Description

Hi guys. We’ve made it to Armidale. Here’s a link to a map of where we’ve travelled so far. There’s also some snapshots here if you’d like to have a look.

Details:
Camera: Canon EOS 5D Mk II
Lens: Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM
Exposure: 4 × 3 exposures (-2,0,+2 EV)
Aperture: f/11
Focal Length: 16mm
ISO Speed: 100
Accessories: Manfrotto 190XB Tripod, Manfrotto 322RC2 Heavy Duty Grip Ball Head, Canon RC1 Wireless Remote
Date and Time: 5 January 2011 2.15pm

Post Processing:
Imported into Lightroom
Exported 4 × 3 exposures to Photomatix
4 x Tonemap generated HDR using detail enhancer option
Imported 4 tonemapped images into PTtGui and created panorama
Saved panorama as 16 bit tiff
Imported completed panorama into CS5
Contrast adjustment
Hue/Saturation layer
Unsharp mask filter
Noise reduction
Exported back to Lightroom
Crop tool
Spot Removal tool
Added keyword metadata
Exported as JPEG

From this website

Presbyterianism in the Glen lnnes area began with The Revd Archibald Cameron, a most fervent preacher renowned for his marathon sermons and who ministered to the Scottish pioneers of Wellingrove in 1854… At an annual Congregational meeting in 1908 it was resolved that a suitable, central site for the erection of a new church be secured. In 1914 a certain John Rogerson donated the required blocks of land on Macquarie Street, and pald for the taxes until the church buildings were completed. It was not until 1919 that work was commenced on the present church, building progress having been retarded by the First World War. From seven builders who tendered, Mr EW Hickey a Iocal contractor, was successful. The foundation stone ceremony was carried out by the State Moderator The Revd G.A. Gordon on 4 February 1920.

The main entrance of the church… has two flights of stairs 4.27m wide. The memorial foundation stone is to be found on the wall midway. The tower is 24.4m square while the vestibule is 9.1m x 8.23m. The roof is of the hammer-beam truss principle and features Richmond River pine. Behind the centrally placed pulpit stands the organ, presented by the Cameron family. Built by J.E. Dodd in 1923, the dedication service was held on Sunday 24 February. On the following Thursday the organist and choirmaster, Mr John Sinclair, gave the first recital in which he declared the organ to be the ‘crowning gift of all, completing the efforts of the congregation’.

Artwork Comments

  • Donna Ingham
  • William Bullimore
  • leonie7
  • William Bullimore
  • MissyD
  • William Bullimore
  • Terry Everson
  • William Bullimore
  • Christine Smith
  • William Bullimore
  • kathy s gillentine
  • William Bullimore
  • Þórdis B.
  • William Bullimore
  • Bob Culshaw
  • Audrey Clarke
  • relayer51
  • William Bullimore
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait

10%off for joining

the Redbubble mailing list

Receive exclusive deals and awesome artist news and content right to your inbox. Free for your convenience.