I was born and raised in a beautiful old city Odessa in Ukraine. Odessa was my early inspiration for black and white cityscape drawings. Now I live in the beautiful city of New York that is spiritually so close to Odessa. Throughout my life I was trying to establish my own style, style that will express my inner world and artistic preferences. When I started to create surrealistic black and white drawings I felt ‘this is it’…..I have found it and I named my style “Conceptual Surrealism”. My main intent is to imbed a deep meaning in each image but leave plenty of room for the viewer’s imagination. My favorite media is ink and pen but I’m gladly using oil paints, watercolors, pencils, and I love photography. My other galleries are at http://vitogoni.deviantart.com and here is my zazzle store where you can find thousands of my t-shirt designs, mugs, magnets and many other interesting things http://www.zazzle.com/vitaliy?rf=23807762537083...
You can find my children’s books created by me and wonderful writer Anna Krayn here http://www.lulu.com/shop/search.ep?keyWords=vit...
Thanks so very much for your visit!
1. July 2012. Private group exhibition in New Jersey
2. May 10 2013. Group exhibition/competition “Grand Salon Show” at Greenpoint gallery in Brooklyn NY. Earning 2nd place.
3. May 17 1013. Group exhibition/competition “Annual small works show” at Greenpoint gallery in Brooklyn NY.
4. June 21 2013. Group exhibition in Greenpoint gallery in Brooklyn. NY.
5. Two of my works won International Art Festival in New York and were exhibited in 25CPW gallery in Manhattan. You can see it here http://newartfestival.com/index.php?class=compe...
6. July 12 2013. Group exhibition “Small works” at Greenpoint gallery in Brooklyn NY.
7. September 6. Group exhibition “First fall Salon show” at Greenpoint gallery in Brooklyn NY.
8. September 20 2013. Group exhibition/contest “People’s choice” at Greenpoint gallery in Brooklyn NY.
9. November 15 2013. Group exhibition “10th aniversary Grand Salon Show” at Greenpoint gallery in Brooklyn NY.
10. Jun 13 2014. Group exhibition for previous show winners at Greenpoint gallery in Brooklyn NY.
11. October 8 to October 11 2014 Group exhibition for the winners of International Art Competition in Highline Loft Gallery in New York City. You can see it here http://newartfestival.com/index.php?class=compe...