- Superior quality silver halide prints
- Archival quality Kodak Endura paper
- Lustre: Professional photo paper with a fine grain pebble texture
- Metallic: Glossy finish and metallic appearance to create images with exceptional visual interest and depth
I was lucky to get a few shots of the water police whilst they were training. Taken from the deck of the Queenscliff – Sorrento ferry, Melbourne, Australia.
- 380 views as of 18th Jan 2013
- Nikon D200 with Nikkor 55-200mm zoom
- Processed with Photomatix Pro, from a single raw image, converted 5 times in PS.