The Anglican chapel in Nunhead was designed by Thomas Little, the shell of the chapel remains and has been partially restored. The site was farmland in 1746, it was purchased by the London Cemetery Company in 1839 and opened as a cemetery in 1840. Tone mapped in photomatix taken with a pentax MX, 35mm film 200. It was taken on a sunny day late in the afternoon when the Gothic features where highlighted. 3 picture HDR in photomatix.
Winner of The Architecture – The British Isles Challenge: Any item of architecture of simulated gothic nature built between 1837 and 1901.