The castle of Frangocastello in the eponymous area of Crete, in Greece, sporting a rather nice beach, perhaps one of the top five in the whole of Crete! A fantastic and imposing site with a very old castle now slowly going to ruin. The whole area is quite beautiful with lovely mountains and nice beaches. It is located in the South of the Island , almost equidistant from Rethymnon and Chania. A really peaceful place for those in love or those who really want to chill……or …Both !! :)))- PENTAX K7 with SIGMA 17-70 at 26mm , ISO 200, 1/800sec and F/5.0 with EV of – .03 . One RAW shot, handheld.
- ******* PLEASE VIEW LARGE – *******- ****** 1155 VIEWS AND 4 FAVES AS OF 10/13/2015 – ******- * FEATURED IN :
1) – “Greece and all things Hellenic” Group on 07/22/2011 -
2) – “The World as we see it or as we missed it” Group on 07/22/2011
3) – “DSLR Users Group” on 07/27/2011
4) – “Superbly Visual” Group on 01/13/2012
5)-“A Place to call Home” Group on 10/13/2015
6)-“Out in the Country” Group on 11/9/2015 – ******