This is an abandoned boat on a sandy bank, on the beach road leading from Malia to Sissi in Crete, Greece. We found it just as we were going around the bend in the road, following a great lunch in a nearby taverna, in early May of this year. .We do not know if this boat was supposed to provide some kind of advert for a local shop, reastaurant or hotel by the same name, if one existed …. It proved attractive in its own , weird way, so I got snapping….!
PENTAX K7 with SIGMA 17-70mm at 45mm, ISO 200 and F/5.6 at 1/400sec. – One Raw shot, handheld.- ****** – PLEASE VIEW LARGE – ******- ****** 177 VIEWS AND 5 FAVES AS OF 12/28/2011 – ******
- * FEATURED IN :
1) – “The World as we see it or as we missed it” Group, on 06/24/2011
2) – “Traditional Wooden Boats” Group on 07/07/2011
3) – “High Quality Images” Group on 08/09/2011
4) – "A Place to call Home " Group on 12/28/2011
5) – “Superbly Visual” Group on 01/20/2012 – ******