Catte street in central OXFORD, Southern England but not Oxford Street in London…!! – Photo taken in February this year.This is a road leading to the famous Oxford City landmark called Radcliffe Camera, the round building that can be seen right at the far end of the road. A beautiful and as you can see, very picturesque street in a city famed for its beautiful Architecture, University and landmarks , as well as its Natural Beauty / Countryside.!!
PENTAX K7 with SIGMA 17-70mm at 17mm, ISO 200, F/7.1 at 1/100sec. – Single RAW shot handheld.
1) – “The World as we see it or as we missed it” Group, on 04/13/2011
2) – “Imaginative Skulls” Group, on 04/14/2011
3) – “Where on earth is this” Group, on 04/17/2011
4) – “High Quality Images” Group on 06/12/2011
5) – “Superbly Visual” Group on 01/06/2012 – *******