The picturesque Village of PITSIOTA, a small collection of approx. 45 houses high up on the Tymfristos mountains in Central Greece, at an approx. height of 3000 feet above sea level. Those who live there will tell you tat the air is so pure and clean, that a stay there is like “Getting a new pair of lungs” .!! – All mountains around the village are full of 35-40 ft. trees and the whole place is green, full of fresh water streams running down from the top of the mountains. It is truly idyllic and very beautiful, as I hope you can see! In fact it is so green, it is like a tropical paradise..! Enjoy!…
– - Picture taken Sept. 2010.
PENTAX K7 with SIGMA 70-300mm at 93mm., F/7.1 at 1/40sec., and Exp. Comp. of +1.0, ISO 200. – One RAW shot, handheld.
1) – “The World as we see it or,as we missed it” Group on 10/24/2010
2) – “Your County’s Best” Group on 11/08/2010
3) – “Greece and all things Hellenic” Group on 11/13/2010
4) – “Redbubble Boomers” Group on 12/24/2011 – ******