St. James Church, Acton Trussell, Staffordshire. Taken on the first day of spring !!!
This village church dedicated to St James was originally built in 1212. It was then enlarged and rebuilt in 1869 under the direction of G E Street, the architect being Andrew Capper. The main additions were a combined vestry and organ chamber on the north side and a new south porch. The church was re-opened after restoration in 1870 having been closed for 44 years.