- Printed to fit best inside a 3” x 4” window
- 1/10” white padding around the edge
- Waterproof vinyl, will last 18 months outdoors
- Ideal for smooth flat surfaces like laptops, journals, windows etc.
- Easy to remove
- 50% discounts on all orders of any 6+
Cases & Skins
A delicate haiku by Kyoshi Takahama (高浜 虚子): 蝶々の もの食ふ音の 静かさよ [Chôchô no | Mono kû oto no | Shizukasa yo]… A butterfly is eating things | A sound that is | So still (translated by Katsuya Hiromoto).
If you like this T-shirt, perhaps you’ll like this album