The old cricket pavilion at the former Fort Augustus Abbey, Scotland. The old fort was purchased from the government by the 14th Lord Lovat in 1867. The builings were later leased to the Monastic Order of Benedictines in the 1870s who began converting the buildings into an abbey, school and monastery. The abbey has recently been converted into luxury apartments, but the grounds still retain some of its school days memories. The pitch is still used for matches, but the pavilion is boarded up and will eventually be renovated for use once again.
Sony Cybershot DSC-T90