Featured Photographer for Ocean Magazine
No Through Road as used in Britain and Europe as the cover for Thomas Keneally’s latest book.
© My images are protected by copyright and do not belong to the public domain. They may not be reproduced or shared without written permission.
Looking through a camera lens,
the World looks very different to me.
Life takes on a whole new significance.
The impossible becomes Possible,
the ordinary, Extraordinary.
My goal is to Inspire, Motivate & Encourage others
to follow their own Passion, whatever it may be ♥
- “Hi Tracie. Wow! You do nice work. Keep up the fabulous work, it is top class”. Steve Parish – Nature Photographer
- “OH MY… just got my photo, AMAZING… does not even compare to the on-line photo. YOU Tracie, you have a gift, you mix photography with positiveness, I LOVE your work!!! Someday I will buy more ;) You have a gift!!!!” – Deb Coats
- “I just received my photo!!! I LOVE it!” – Tamara Thrasher Schmidt
- “I received my new print yesterday! This is the second purchase I’ve made from Tracie Louise Photography and I’m very impressed with her work” – Steve
- “HI Tracie, received the images today, WOW!!!! we are amazed at the beauty you have captured! We’ll be recommending your work. Thanks for everything” – Mark Skinner
- “Just received another order from Redbubble….. Tracie, your work just makes me so happy…and if it makes me happy… just think of the joy it will bring the receiver…. Here I go,….. I’m gonna change the world with one beautiful-feel-good card at a time” – Debra Coats
- “Your pics are soul stealers , they reach beyond the eyes to find a place in the heart . I believe our work is a reflection of our own selves , you must be a person with calm mind and a thoughtful heart.keep the good work going.” – Nikunj Sharma
- “I finally got your calendars today, GORGEOUS Tracie!!!! I can not wait to give one to my parents. They are going to luv it! You are just amazing at what you do!” – Dina Conforti
- “I have to tell you my parents were just so blown away by your calendar! They have it hanging in their home where everyone can see it:) they keep saying how gorgeous your photos are:)!!” – Dina Conforti
- “I am thrilled and it’s beautiful Tracie – you are so wonderful and I love it.” – Julie Goyder
- “I am attesting…they are beautiful!” – Rhonda Hernandez
- “I got my beautiful card the other day–thank you!!!” – Lori Ferguson
- “Tracie has a truly wonderful talent for photography and I’ve greatly enjoyed clicking each day on her new posts to view what she has captured through the lens of her camera.” – Stephen Edwards
Featured Photographer for Ocean Magazine / This month Ocean magazine, which is a very big thick and glossy national magazine about high end luxury yachts, decided to make me their featured photographer in their Lens Flair section of the magazine. / I was surprised to see that each of my featured images was a double page spread. I certainly didn’t expect that, but what a thrill. / It was a …
The latest book by world renowned author Thomas Keneally, entitled “Shame and the Captives”… set for release this coming April, is now available as a pre-order or can be downloaded as an eBook, which is exciting enough for fans of really good fiction… but this new book release is especially exciting for me personally. The UK release of the book will be sporting my very own image, taken just min…
A few months back I submitted a handful of works to the Windows Personalisation Gallery for consideration for inclusion in one of their desktop galleries. / I never heard anything for a very long time, and then one day got an email saying that they loved my work and would like to build an entire gallery of my South East Queensland images. They requested more images to be submitted and also asked…