PLEASE VIEW LARGER
561 views at 17 September 2014
Featured in Shelters http://www.redbubble.com/groups/shelters Group on 02/10/14
Mission San Francisco de la Espada is the southernmost of the San Antonio National Historical Park missions and is located along the west bank of the San Antonio River. It was the first mission to be established in east Texas but was later relocated to San Antonio in 1731. Mission San Francisco de la Espada means "St. Francis of the Sword’. The church was named for St. Francis of Assisi who founded the Franciscan order.
Taken with Pentax k-30 on 24 June 2013.
Lens Pentax 18-55mm