Thought some of you ladies out there may be interested in reading this little gem. My daughter is getting married soon and this article appeared in one of her wedding magazines. It is an article from Housekeeping Monthly, 13 May 1955..How things have changed, well in our house anyway..Enjoy
1. Have dinner ready. Plan ahead, even the night before, to have a delicious meal ready on time for his return. This is a way of letting him know that you have been thinking about him and are concerned about his needs. Most men are hungry when they get home and the prospect of a good meal is part of the warm welcome needed.
2. Prepare yourself. Take 15 minutes to rest so you’ll be refreshed when he arrives. Touch up your make-up, put a ribbon in your hair and be fresh-looking. He has just been wi…
I"ve loved reading everyone’s journal about themselves, so thought I’d bore you with my own..
1. Do you like Blue Cheese?
Nope, can’t get past the smell, but that’s not to say I would never try it..
2. Have you ever smoked a cigarette?
Well once when I was in high school (sorry mum). But I thought it was disgusting so never ever tried it again. Thankfully.
3. Do you own a gun?
Nope, it’s illegal here in OZ unless you have a license and I don’t, so I don’t..
4. What flavour do you add to your drink at Sonic?
What is Sonic? I add rum to my coke does that count?
5. Do you get nervous before Doctors appointments?
Nope, we’re like old friends now..
6. Do you like Hot Dogs?
Yep I eat vegetarian ones with lots of cheese and sauce..Yummo
Just wanted to send a huge hug to the lovely person from England, who bought a mounted print of “Tiptoe Through”..Thankyou so much for your wonderful support…
Please let me know how it looks when it arrives..
Thankyou so much Toni xxxxx
Yaaa sold another card today. Thankyou so much to the lovely person who purchased “Battered Edges”. Thankyou too, to the other people that have bought cards of my lovely cow. It makes me really happy to know there are people out there that actually like what I do. Thanks again..
A lovely person has bought a print of “The Perfect Moodel”. Thankyou so much, you have made my day, week, well whole year..Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou. I was still on cloud nine from my first sale and now I have my second. I just love The Bubble..
I just wanted to thank the wonderful person who purchased a print of “Moeraki Boulders”. You have made my day, well probably my whole year. Thankyou, thankyou thankyou. I am over the moon…