The BBVA (Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria) building at 16 Calle de Alcalá, Madrid, Spain. Built between 1920 and 1923, the building was the former headquarters of the Banco de Bilbao in Madrid. Each of the twin towers are topped by a Cuádrigas (Chariot) pulled by 4 horses. The 25 ton statues were sculpted by Higinio Basterra.
On the left, the building at 20 Calle de Alcalá with the gold globe on top is the the Alcazar Theatre (Teatro Alcázar).
Three bracketed RAWs Tonemapped in Photomatix Pro.
Camera: Sony NEX-7
Lens: Tamron 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 Di III VC
BEST VIEWED LARGER