St Abbs was originally known as Coldingham Shore, the name was changed in the 1890’s to St Abbs. The new name was derived from St Abb’s Head, a rocky promontory located to the north of the village, itself named after St Aebbe.
Camera: Canon EOS 60D
Lens: Sigma 18-200mm
Two sets of three bracketed RAWs converted to HDR in Photomatix Pro then PhotoMerged in Adobe Elements 8.
BEST VIEWED LARGER