Started in 1655, the completion of this harbour in 1730 led to Dunbar’s dramatic growth as a fishing and, for a time, whaling port.
Over the harbour wall in the centre of the shot can be seen the tower of Dunbar Parish Church, built in 1821.
Camera: Canon EOS 60D
Lens: Sigma 18-200mm
Three bracketed RAWs Tonemapped in Photomatix Pro 4.2.
BEST VIEWED LARGER
Featured in : THE GROUP : 23 May 12