Located on the corner of Bernard Street and The Shore, Leith, this substantial 4-storey Baronial corner tenement with a clock below a slender corner spire (replaced 1980’s) was built by J Anderson Hamilton for Don R MacGregor, MP in 1865.
The Shore was the original Port of Leith which serviced the city of Edinburgh.
Camera: Canon EOS 60D
Lens: Canon EF-S 17-85mm IS USM
BEST VIEWED LARGER
Three bracketed RAWs Tonemapped in Photomatix Pro 4.1.4.
Featured in : JUST FUN : 30 Mar 12