The present Biggar Kirk in Biggar South Lanakshire, Scotland dates from 1545-6 but there has been a place of worship on this site since the early Celtic Saints brought the Gospel into this part of Clydesdale. The first stone built church, dedicated to St Nicholas, is recorded as being in existence as early as the 12th Century and, in the vestibule of this building, hangs a list of Ministers from Pastor Robert of Bigir in 1164, down to the current Minister.
Camera: Canon EOS 450D (Digital Rebel XSi in the USA)
Lens: Sigma 18-200mm
Three bracketed JPGs converted to HDR in Photomatix Pro.
BEST VIEWED LARGER