The statue of John Knox in St Giles’ Cathedral, Edinburgh, Scotland. Cast in 1904 by the sculptor James Pittendrigh MacGillivray, the statue stood outside the Cathedral for many years before being moved inside.
The Old and New Towns of Edinburgh are a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Camera: Canon EOS 450D (Digital Rebel XSi in the USA)
Lens: Canon 18-55mm IS
BEST VIEWED LARGER
Related shots can be found at: Edinburgh.