The small sleepy village of Nimborio from the end of the landing stage in the harbour on the Greek Island of Halki (Chalki).
The church of Agios Nikolaos (built in 1861) has the highest bell tower in the Dodecanese and can be seen in the centre of the shot.
Camera: Canon EOS 450D (Digital Rebel XSi in the USA)
Lens: Canon 18-55mm IS
BEST VIEWED LARGER
Three RAW images, PhotoMerged in Adobe Photoshop CS4.
Featured in : Greece and all things Hellenic : 15 Aug 11