Ciutadella Town Hall from across the harbour.
The Town Hall is the former palace of the Arab governor.
Ciutadella, an historic town, was originally named by the Carthagians, who called it Jamma, and was the original capital of Menorca, Balearic Islands, Spain until the British came along and moved it to Mahon in in 1722.
Ciutadella still remains the religious capital of Menorca.
BEST VIEWED LARGER