The Scottish Railway Preservation Society does a wonderful job of repairing and preserving old locomotives some of which are used to carry passengers on the private line from Bo’ness to Manual Junction.
0-6-0T no. 17 “Braeriach” was originally owned by the Wemyss Private Railway
Built by Andrew Barclay & Son, Kilmarnock, 1935 (works number 2017).
Camera: Canon EOS 450D (Digital Rebel XSi in the USA)
Lens: Canon 18-55mm IS
Five individual RAW images, each Tonemapped in Photomatix Pro, then collaged in Adobe Photoshop.
BEST VIEWED LARGER
Featured in : DSLR Users Group : 3 Apr 11