Built in 1928 and originally called St Mildred’s Church in memory of Mildred, the wife of George Henry Somerset Walpole, Bishop of Edinburgh, who helped build the church.
Shot taken 23rd March 2011.
Camera: Canon EOS 60D
Lens: Canon EF-S 17-85mm IS USM
BEST VIEWED LARGER
Single RAW image Tonemapped in Photomatix 4.0.2.
Featured in : Religious Art and Photography : 11 Apr 11