The Memorial to the War dead of Bo’ness and Carriden is located at Stewart Avenue, in the Grangepans area of Bo’ness (properly Borrowstouness), Falkirk District, Scotland.
The memorial was unveiled by Lt. General Sir Walter Braithwaite on 12th July, 1924, sadly, many more names have been added to the roll of honour since then.
Single RAW image Tonemapped in Photomatix Pro 4.0.2.
Camera: Canon EOS 450D (Digital Rebel XSi in the USA)
Lens: Canon 18-55mm IS
BEST VIEWED LARGER