Erected in 1945, at the end of Brandon Terrace in the Canonmills area on the edge of the New Town of Edinburgh, Scotland, the clock was gifted by Archibald G Bryson, Session Clerk of St Mary’s Parish Church.
The clock was designed by L Grahame Thomson, with the movement made by James Ritchie and Son, formerly of Leith Street and Broughton Street.
The Old and New Towns of Edinburgh are a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Camera: Canon EOS 450D (Digital Rebel XSi in the USA)
Lens: Canon 18-55mm IS
Single RAW image Tonemapped in Photomatix Pro 4.0.
BEST VIEWED LARGER