An English Heritage Grade II Listed building
This large Methodist Church is sited at the junction of the Horse Market (the main street) and Galgate (one of four original main access ways or “gates”) in the market town of Barnard Castle in Teesdale, County Durham, England.
The Methodist Church was formerly called Trinity Wesleyan Methodist Church. This imposing building was the third Wesleyan chapel in Barnard Castle. It was designed by Morley of Leeds and opened in 1894. The plan provided a church, schoolroom, several meeting rooms and accommodation. Today it is the headquarters of the Teesdale Methodist Circuit.
Camera: Canon EOS 450D (Digital Rebel XSi in the USA)
Lens: Canon 18-55mm IS
BEST VIEWED LARGER
Single RAW image Tonemapped in Photomatix Pro.
Featured in : Religious Art and Photography : 9 Aug 10
Sold 1 Card : 22 Feb 12