Broxburn Parish Church, East Main Street, Broxburn, West Lothian, Scotland.
Built 1880, by Hippolyte J Blanc at a cost of £2750 (incidentally, Blanc was a former President of the Edinburgh Photographic Society).
Generally French Gothic in style, it consists of a wide barn with a very stony gable facing the street with rose window and stringcourse, dignified by a buttressed tower and octagonal stone spire against its south-western flank.
Single RAW image Tonemapped in Photomatix Pro 3.2.
Camera: Canon EOS 450D (Digital Rebel XSi in the USA)
Lens: Canon 18-55mm IS
BEST VIEWED LARGER
Related shots can be found at: Lowland Scotland.