The monument to Sir Walter Scott located on Princes Street, New Town, Edinburgh, Scotland.
It was built during 1836-46. The architect was George Meikle Kemp (1795-1844), a joiner who entered the competition under a pseudonym to avoid prejudice; the joiner/architect sadly fell into the Union Canal in the fog and drowned before the work was completed.
Camera: Canon EOS 450D (Digital Rebel XSi in the USA)
BEST VIEWED LARGER
1 shot RAW file converted to 3 exposures in photoshop raw converter, HDR’d and tonemapped in Photomatix.