The Academy moved in December 1968 to a new building in the town.
Built in 1900, and opened as a place of learning in 1902, the building is now used as the Low Port Primary School.
Camera: Canon EOS 450D (Digital Rebel XSi in the USA)
Lens: Canon 18-55mm IS
BEST VIEWED LARGER
Three bracketed JPGs converted to HDR in Photomatix Pro 4.1.4.
Featured in the Bits and Pieces Group, 28th Feb 09.