Holy Trinity Church, Dean Bridge, Edinburgh, Scotland.
John Henderson was the architect, and the church was built in 1838 following the earlier construction of the Dean Bridge in 1832. The church was originally Scottish Episcopal but closed and was converted into an electricity transformer / sub-station.
The church is currently home to:
Christian Centre Ministries; incorporating
- RHEMA Church
- RHEMA Bible College
- Kingdom Christian School
- Women On the Word
- Frontline Youth
The church is located at the North side of the Dean Bridge which crosses the Water of Leith at Dean Village.
Three bracketed JPGs converted to HDR in Photomatix.
BEST VIEWED LARGER