A shot of the Town House, looking down the Kirkgate in Linlithgow, West Lothian, Scotland. The High Street is at the bottom of the hill.
The Town House was built in 1668-70 to replace the original Tolbooth, demolished on the orders of Oliver Cromwell.
Altered over the years, it now accommodates the Burgh Halls (including the Council Chamber of the former Linlithgow Town Council) and the local Visitor Awareness Centre.
Three bracketed JPGs converted to HDR in Photomatix Pro 4.1.4.
BEST VIEWED LARGER