As an artist I create another reality with photographs of animals that I take myself. All the images you can see here are digitally made. They come straight from my imagination.
I’m known for the animals portraits on human bodies. With them I’ve been invited to several exhibitions and my work is published around the world, through magazines and postal cards. It’s also on countless blogs! I’m also a Getty photographer.
My goal is to bring a smile on peoples faces. It’s simple. My world is rooted in an aesthetic ideal, a nostalgic late nineteenth, early twentieth century. I love creating surreal images and I hope that you’ll enjoy seeing them here. By the way, they also look good on a wall ;-)
Thanks for stopping by.
- December 2011 – May 2012 : Group Exhibition at the Annenberg Space for Photography (Los Angeles / USA), with Jean Marie Vivès, Maggie Taylor, Jerry N. Uelsmann, Jean François Rauzier, Joel Grimes and Chris Levine
- January 2012 : Fête des Neiges Montréal (Canada)
- December 2010 : La Soupe de l’Espace Gallery (Hyères / France)
- June-October 2010 : L’Imagerie Gallery, dans le cadre des “Estivales Photographiques du Trégor”,with Giacomo Brunelli, Bertrand Desprez, Isabelle Souriment and Michel Vanden Eeckhoudt (Lanion / France)
- October-Décember 2009 : Inspirations Gallery (Nantes / France)
- March-May 2008 : Joffre Gallery (Dijon / France)
- November 2007 : Le Bristol (LeTouquet / France)
- May 2007 : Muscatine Gallery (Muscatine/ USA)