This school served the former Appalachian community of Little Greenbrier. Built in 1882, the Little Greenbrier School was used by the community until 1936. It also was used as the house of worship for a Primitive Baptist church. This area of the Great Smoky Mountains can be reached by going through the Metcalf Bottoms picnic area along Little River Road between Gatlinburg and The “Wye” at Townsend.
24-105mm F4L @ 24mm