Taken with a Nikon D60 at Emu Park, QLD, Australia. This is a memorial to Captain James Cook who discovered and named Keppel Bay in May of 1770. The “Ship” has hollow rods that make a lovely sighing noise when the wind ripples through them, at all different pitches and tones. It looks over to the Keppel Islands, near Yeppoon, in Queensland. The ship itself was erected in May of 1970.