Rivington Pike stands on Rivington Moor, near to Winter Hill, 363 metres (1,190 ft) above sea level in Lancashire, England. Part of the Borough of Chorley, it overlooks the town of Horwich, in Greater Manchester.
On the Pike is a tower, which was built in 1733 by the owner of Rivington Hall, John Andrews, when he became sole owner of the Rivington estate in 1729. The stone used was taken from the original fire platform and from the bed of the River Douglas. It is a square tower, with sides of 5 metres (16 ft), and is 6 metres (20 ft) high.
At one time it had a wooden roof and windows in all four sides. The single internal room was 4 metres (13 ft) square with a stone flagged floor, a fireplace and a cellar. It was used for shelter when grouse shooting parties visited the moors, but this stopped in 1900 when W. H. Lever bought the Estate. The tower is now bricked up and is a Grade II listed building.