600 Billion Years before it all ends.
G’Morning in the Southern eARTh
G’D Eve in the Northern reaches.
Hey we are all spinning at 865 Miles an hour you know.
Whats that in Metric?
I have figured some things out.
I’m Addicted to:
D. Being seen.
Not nessaceraly in that order.
Thanks for all the sales
Faves and Comments.
Your quite a bunch of Happy Souls to know.
Great New band..I like em
SOME FRENCH SEXY SUSHI..GO FIGURE?
Thoughts for TODAY :
- Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me, either. I may be going the wrong way.
- The journey of a thousand miles begins with a broken fan belt and a leaky tire.
- It’s always darkest before dawn. So if you’re going to steal your neighbor’s newspaper, that’s the time to do it.
- Don’t be irreplaceable; if you can’t be replaced, you can’t be promoted.
- No one is listening until you make a mistake.
- Always remember you’re unique, just like everyone else.
- Never test the depth of the water with both feet.
- It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.
- It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help.
- If you think nobody cares if you’re alive, try missing a couple of car payments.
- If at first you don’t succeed, skydiving is not for you.
- Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish and he will sit in a boat & drink beer all day.
- If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.
- Don’t squat with your spurs on.
- If you tell the truth, you don’t have to remember anything.
- Some days you are the bug, some days you are the windshield.
- Good judgment comes from bad experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment
- The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.
- Timing has an awful lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance.
- A closed mouth gathers no foot.
- Duct tape is like the force: it has a light side and a dark side, and it holds the universe together.
- There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one ever works.
- Generally speaking, you aren’t learning much when your mouth is moving.
- Experience is something you don’t get until just after you need it.