Heres how it works 4 me, when I’m really seeking some form of guidance, or in need of advise on a particular matter. If you can consider that something made you and all of nature and time and space.and it gave you the ability to think, comprehend, feel and live in every moment. Then it is words that it needs to speak to you, right?
Well I as a fun form of meditation and for unusual forms of inspiration.." – )) I simply use a dictionary in a rather unusual way. I have a huge dictionary that I have carted around the world for years, I use it when I’m at an intersection of direction, you could say, I hold it in front of me and close my eys and think deeply about the situation causing me to wonder, I then ask in my mind..sometimes out loud a question relating to the situation I’m considering, then with eyes wide shut… I simply open randomly, with a trust that it has an ability to communicate with me.
Random words, then become answers. Its a process I have used for years to track what the unknown may be able to tell me of its presence.
Next time you have a big question,or even a small one, seriously consider that the perfect answer can be found, or provided by what made you and everything. Then pop your pointer at random into a good dictionary.
Its like wild sex, you have to try it to understand the feeling I guess
THIS IS WHAT IT SAID IT WAS. When I asked it one night many moons ago
what IT is…
GOOD DESCRIPTION FOR WHAT DOES AND DID IT ALL.. I think > I swear I got the word Force………..
What force means covers some great concepts which to me indeed ring true.
Force Pronunciation[fawrs, fohrs]
Pronunciation Key – Pronunciation noun, verb, forced, forc·ing. –noun
1. physical power or strength possessed by a living being:
2. strength or power exerted upon an object; physical coercion; to use force to open the window; to use force on a person.
3. strength; energy; power; intensity: a personality of great force.
4. power to influence, affect, or control; efficacious power: the force of circumstances; a force for law and order.
5. Law. unlawful violence threatened or committed against persons or property.
6. persuasive power; power to convince: They felt the force of his arguments.
7. mental or moral strength: force of character.
8. might, as of a ruler or realm; strength for war.
9. Often, forces. the military or fighting strength, esp. of a nation.
10. any body of persons combined for joint action: a sales force.
11. intensity or strength of effect: the force of her acting.
12. Physics. a. an influence on a body or system, producing or tending to produce a change in movement or in shape or other effects.
b. the intensity of such an influence. Symbol: F, f
13. any influence or agency analogous to physical force: social forces.
14. binding power, as of a contract.
15. Baseball. force play.
16. value; significance; meaning.
17. Billiards. a stroke in which the cue ball is forcibly struck
18. to compel, constrain, or oblige (oneself or someone) to do something:
19. to drive or propel against resistance:
20. to bring about or effect by force.
21. to bring about of necessity or as a necessary result: to force a smile.
22. to put or impose (something or someone) forcibly on or upon a person:
23. to compel by force; overcome the resistance of:
24. to obtain or draw forth by or as if by force; extort: to force a confession.
25. to enter or take by force; overpower:
26. to break open (a door, lock, etc.).
27. to cause (plants, fruits, etc.) to grow or mature at an increased rate
Hey it is what it is I guess, see what it wants to tell you. Any dictionry is all it needs. If you believe it is still in motion, it just may be able to communicate with us. It is everything you know. Think of it as the new and improved TAROT of this millenium.
I do indeed hope that the Mayans saw a time of change for 2012…One for the better for all who habitate this amazing little spinning rock,,three out from the sun…" – ))
Happy 2012 to you