Early morning image: there still was bank of fog over the opposite shore of the Moray Firth.
Chanonry Point (Scottish Gaelic: Gob na Cananaich) lies at the end of Chanonry Ness, a spit of land extending into the Moray Firth between Fortrose and Rosemarkie on the Black Isle, Scotland.
The lighthouse, at the tip of the point, was designed by Alan Stevenson and was first lit in 1846. The lighthouse has been fully automated since 1984.
Camera details: Nikon D7000 with 11-16mm Tokina lens at 11mm, f/14, 1/1.3s, tripod, raw, iso100
Software: Nikon Capture NTX and Photomatix Pro