A 1930 – 1940’s era room in Los Angeles depicts the decor in the La Plaza Museum.
Photographed on the second floor a ‘replica room’ is just one of many re-creations here at La Plaza Museum. Situated on the first two floors of the 1888 Vickrey-Brunswig Building and the 1883 Plaza House at El Pueblo de Los Angeles Historic Monument. The buildings are adjacent to La Placita Church, across Main Street from the gazebo and Mexican Market at Olvera Street, a popular tourist attraction. The entrance to the museum is at the back of the shorter building, away from the street. The campus also includes an outdoor stage and gardens.
Camera: Olympus E620, Zuiko lens @ 22mm, available light.
Photographed for the museum on 10.26.11