Leeds Cathedral, consecrated as Saint Anne’s Cathedral, is the Roman Catholic Cathedral of the Diocese of Leeds, and is the seat of the Bishop of Leeds. It is in the city of Leeds, West Yorkshire, England. (The city of Leeds does not have a Church of England cathedral, because it is in the Anglican Diocese of Ripon and Leeds, although Leeds Parish Church is large and architecturally significant.)
The original cathedral was located in St. Anne’s Church in 1878, but that building was demolished around 1900. The current cathedral building on Cookridge Street was completed in 1904, and was restored in 2006. The reredos of the old cathedral’s high altar was designed by Pugin in 1842 and moved to the Lady Chapel of the new cathedral. The cathedral is a Grade II* listed building. (Info Source: Wikipedia)
Nikon D60, tamron 10-24 mm lens @ 24 mm, f/4.5, 1/8, ISO 800, handheld, no flash.
adjustments in PS.