Antipolo City, Philippines.
The Antipolo Church is a National Shrine housing the image of Our Lady of Peace and Good Voyage (Nuestra Señora de la Paz y Buen Viaje), also known as the Virgin of Antipolo. According to history, this dark wooden image of the Virgin Mary was brought along in 1626 by Juan Niño de Tabora from New Spain (Mexico) to the Philippines where would take his new position in Manila as Governor-General. He attributed his safe arrival to the Philippines to the intercession of Mary and had an elaborate celebration upon his arrival in honor of the Virgin (thus giving the statue its name). The statue was turned over to the Jesuits after Tabora’s death and it was housed in the church in Antipolo where it has stayed, more or less, to the present day. (Source: vistapinas.com)
Nikon D60, 18-55 mm lens, handheld, f/3.5, ISO 200, 1/30, no flash.
3 exposures stitched in PS using automate.
single file converted to 3 exposures in PS.
tone mapped in Photomatix.
light and saturation adjustments in PS.