St Martin’s Church.
The most ancient of Birmingham’s churches, St. Martin has been the focal point of the markets area since the 12th century. Inside is the oldest monument in the city, a 1325 effigy of the Lord of the Manor Sir William de Bermingham. The present building, with a stained glass window by Burne-Jones, dates from 1875. Home to the world’s first change ringing peal of 16 bells. Grade II listed building. St. Martin has undergone a major refurbishment over the past five years. (Source: www.birminghamheritage.org.uk)
Nikon D60, 18-55 mm lens, handheld, f/4, 1/60, ISO 200, exp 0 step, focal length 18 mm, no flash
single file converted to 3 exposures in PS
tone mapped in Photomatix