- Printed to fit best inside a 3” x 4” window
- 1/10” white padding around the edge
- Waterproof vinyl, will last 18 months outdoors
- Ideal for smooth flat surfaces like laptops, journals, windows etc.
- Easy to remove
- 50% discounts on all orders of any 6+
Cases & Skins
Tank Man, or the Unknown Rebel, is the nickname of an anonymous man who became internationally famous when he was videotaped and photographed during the Tiananmen Square protests on 5 June 1989.
TIME included the “Unknown Rebel” in its 100 most influential people of the 20th century.
This year marks the 20th anniversary of this shocking yet iconic image.